Rival Components Yamaha Tenere 700 Lower Crash Bars
You never want it to happen, but if some unforeseen circumstance puts your bike on the ground make sure you have a set of Rival Components Crash Bars on your Tenere 700.
Rival Components lower crash bars offers protection to the lower parts of your Tenere 700 including vital components such as the water pump and clutch cover. The crash bars are manufactured from 1018 mild steel mandrel bent tube and laser cut mild steel brackets to insure a bolt on installation. All tubes are miter cut to make sure all joints are tight before being MIG welded in a fixture. Finally, the welded crash bars are sandblasted and finished in a satin black powder coating. The Rival Components crash bars are boxed up with installation instructions and mounting hardware.
- Made from 1” 1018 steel
- Reliable protection for the motor
- Tube diameter of 1”
- Wall thickness of .090”
- Durable CNC machine steel mounting tabs
- High grade powder coating prevents corrosion
- Easy installation
- Grade 10.9 Zinc coated bolts with 6061-T6 aluminum spacers
- Built to offer excellent functionality and quality
- 6lb 3oz (2808 grams) including hardware
Installation Instructions: Yamaha Tenere 700 Lower Crash Bars